“The only thing worse than a social networking junkie who breaks out in a cold sweat if she hasn’t updated her page in the past 10 seconds is the person (usually it’s a guy) who proudly refuses to join Facebook. You know, that same d-bag who held out on getting a cell phone until, like, 2002.” – Andrea Lavinthal
In case you’ve been sleeping under a rock for the past 20 years, social media forever changed the landscape of online social networking. This digital form of communication is a worldwide phenomenon with over two billion users. If you’re not on social media, engaging with some of these two billion followers, in short, you are messing up.
Social media changed more than how we use the Internet to socially network. It influences how we view work, politics, health care, religion, news consumption, communities, dating, and many other levels of life.
Are you a talker? Being part of a social media network means more than just socializing online. Social media marketing is actively participating in the conversation in which you can share your ideas, your events, and your business.
Are you not trying to talk all the time? Post Launch can help you create a social media campaign and participate in that conversation on your behalf. Post Launch is a full service social media marketing agency & internet marketing company in Las Vegas. We’ll not only promote your business, but also engage and leverage your online audience.
Social Media Marketing and Advertising Services
We know what you’re thinking: “Two billion people is a lot of people.”
“But my last social media post only reached 3 people, one of which was my kid.”
“Do I have to be on Twitter and Facebook and LinkedIn? That’s three more platforms than I want to deal with.”
“How will Post Launch help me?”
Social media management services
The Post Launch marketing process includes social media management services because you need to be where your audience is. And with two billion active social media users, you can bet your behind that your audience is somewhere in that mess of people. It’s our job to find them.
We’ll work hard to create, grow, and engage your users on the major social media platforms. We do this by sharing and posting original and exciting content with your current followers and potential followers. Our process ensures your social content is timely, engaging, relevant, and consistent. And we know you wouldn’t want to have it any other way (unless, of course, you do which, in that case, is really just weird).
Social media engagement
When you’re ready to take your social media presence to the stars, we’re ready to accept that challenge—with social media engagement. Engagement is like social media management on steroids. Not only will we work hard to create, grow, and engage your social media followers and potential followers, but we’ll also apply social media engagement strategies to boost your followers and reach even further (ooohhh!).
With social media engagement, Post Launch will leverage our social media strategies to track and follow users from the around the world who express interest in your type of business or service. We’ll personally reach out to social media users on your behalf, comment on posts, engage with active users in your networks, spend extra time building your follower base, and much more.
Learn more about our social media marketing strategy for three of the most popular social media platforms worldwide:
Facebook Marketing Services
Ever heard of Myspace? Facebook is Myspace’s more attractive and popular cousin. You know, the one who went through puberty over the summer and came back to school with new boobs, and all the guys forgot about Myspace to go be friends with Facebook. In fact, Facebook got so popular that no one gives a crap about Myspace anymore. Seriously, do you even remember what Myspace looked like? It has since been through its own form of puberty, but more like the emo quiet kid’s type of puberty that no one really paid attention to.
Facebook is a powerful tool for your Internet presence. As the most popular of all the social media platforms (read the above paragraph one more time), Facebook can provide you more value than you can believe. You just have to know how to use it to your advantage.
What is Facebook and why should my business be on it?
Facebook marketing services are a must for your business. It’s basically a search engine, which means it’s another platform that’ll help your website gain more traffic and your business obtain new leads.
The team at Facebook release updates often—all to benefit the business owner. And that’s simply because they want your business on their book of faces. Why should you give in to their pleas? Well, Facebook takes you to where your audience is and allows your to interact with them in a way that was never possible before social media marketing existed.
Facebook social media marketing
Our Facebook marketing experts will help you create a deeper connection with your audience online. Through Facebook marketing for small businesses and established large companies alike, your followers can make a decision about whether or not they’ll do business with you. Just think about it: How might a new lead react if they saw your business’s Facebook profile as it is—right now?
That’s where the nerds at Post Launch come in. Our social media experts know the best practices for Facebook marketing and how to grow your brand awareness online. We’ll optimize your business’s page with all the necessary information. Then, we’ll start sharing engaging posts that will not only reach more followers on Facebook but also lead them back to your site, increasing your traffic there, as well.
How can Post Launch help my business on Facebook?
Our Facebook marketing company is all about educating and empowering business owners. We’ll give you guidance on Facebook marketing tips, but most importantly, we’ll manage your page, including:
- Consistent and engaging Facebook posting (sharing various media like images, video, gifs, infographics, and more on the most optimal times of the day)
- Facebook social media advertising (to grow your reach even more!)
- Facebook insights analysis (to hone in on your target audience)
- Facebook marketing strategy (to evolve and perfect our efforts to improve your web presence)
Twitter Marketing Services
Twitter is easy to utilize for your social media marketing efforts—once you know what you’re doing. We’ll introduce you to our Twitter marketing services, so you can learn what it can do for your online presence.
What is Twitter for business and why do I need it?
The benefits of Twitter for small business marketing are simple. Twitter is one of the top social media platforms today. Millions of people login every day to enjoy the short and sweet content within its 140-character Tweets. Some say Twitter is actually one of the reasons for this generation’s short attention spans. We want quality content, but we don’t want to spend a long time finding it.
This social media platform is different from Facebook. Twitter encourages engagement in the form of retweets, likes, and a feed of trending hashtags. These #hashtags allow users to keep up with what’s going on in the world, and they can join a more global conversation online.
On this platform, you can more easily connect with industry influencers, give your clients updates about your products or services, and hear feedback from your target audience on what they want from your brand. In other words, you need to be there.
Twitter social media marketing
More and more Internet users want to see their favorite brands on social media. If you’ve got an empty Twitter feed, or if you haven’t posted in two years, people may stray away from your profile and find someone who’s more active and “alive” online. You should be delivering answers to questions through your content, engaging with users, keeping them interested, and giving them valuable content to consume.
With active Twitter marketing services in place, you’ll always lead people back to your site, increasing your traffic. That’s where we come in.
How will Post Launch help grow my presence on Twitter?
Twitter marketing services from Post Launch are all about keeping your brand active online and growing opportunities to share your story. Here’s how we’ll manage your business Twitter account:
- Consistently posted, engaging Tweets that include various media like photos, videos, gifs, infographics, etc. for higher engagement
- Hashtag research to determine what your industry and audience are talking about
- Analytics to help hone in on your target audience and learn what content they respond to the best
- Twitter social media marketing strategy to learn what we’re doing well and how to improve our efforts based on your audience
Linkedin Marketing Services
Social media is so popular now that even the professionals want to take part in the action. That’s where LinkedIn comes into play. This social networking platform is geared towards professionals and Business-to-Business (B2B) connections. It provides a great platform to get poached for a better job. So hey, why not?
LinkedIn is also important to pay attention to, due to its relationship with Google. That’s right. They’ve been in bed together. And now Google can’t let LinkedIn go. Every time you Google someone, you bet your ass their LinkedIn profile will be within the first three search results. But Facebook is usually in the first three results too, making Google a player. We won’t judge, but we do recommend being a part of Google’s favorite social platforms.
What is LinkedIn and why should I start a company page?
If you’re not privy to the goldmine that is LinkedIn, it’s time you join the party. It’s THE social media platform for businesses. In other words, it’s the professional social network. This site works to serve companies, especially those in the B2B arena.
When you’re learning how to use LinkedIn for business development, it all starts with the company page. Like Facebook for business, LinkedIn’s platform helps you keep your followers, customers, clients—employees, even—updated on all things going on with your company. With LinkedIn, though, content is more focused on a professional and educational purpose.
LinkedIn marketing helps your business generate leads, build brand awareness, establish B2B connections, and engage your target audience. And if your target audience includes working professionals, LinkedIn marketing services is what you need.
LinkedIn social media marketing
LinkedIn is different from the other social media platforms in that it’s less concerned with funny pictures of your cat, but more with business-related topics. For example, successful posts on LinkedIn could include advice about how to run a business in your industry, current events going on in your industry, tips, and tricks to complete certain tasks regarding your industry—there’s a clear pattern here.
LinkedIn marketing services revolve around industry-related topics. The platform works to grow and educate people in a professional manner.
How will Post Launch grow my business on LinkedIn?
Post Launch can help grow your business’s presences on LinkedIn because we know the best practices for each of the top social media platforms. Each requires a specific strategy, and we can help you with that.
Our LinkedIn marketing services include:
- Creating and optimizing your company page
- Posting consistent and relevant company updates
- LinkedIn marketing tips to help improve your social strategy
- Sharing various media (photos, videos, infographics, etc.) to improve engagement
- LinkedIn marketing tools to grow your reach through sponsored content and LinkedIn ads
Imagine you live in a world where your brand is all over social media, but you didn’t even have to create a post. Crazy, right? If only we could all stop wasting time on social media trying desperately to get likes from friends and family that never even purchase our stuff. Well, now you can live in that world! The answer is social amplification.
Social amplification is what would happen if the blue whale that is social media had a baby with the ever-talking megamouth shark, and that baby was super popular and talkative and can bring in a bigger audience than the blue whale alone. Got that image in your mind yet? Let’s explain that a little more clearly:
With social amp, you can increase your brand’s social media reach by 400%-500% in a very short amount of time. Like, we’re talking days. Considering 92% of audiences trust peer recommendations and only 14% of audiences trust paid advertising, the only way to quickly get organic recommendations is with social amplification. Check out how easy it is, with these three simple steps. (C’mon, it takes more steps to make a PB&J.)
Social media users who know your brand become your superfans.
You share your awesomest content with your superfans.
Your superfans will post your content to their multiple social platforms.
Social amplification is so easy it’ll blow your socks off!
Advantages of Social Amplification
What’s in it for your organization?
- Expanded reach through superfans (owned audience) to their friends and followers
- Your owned audience will share your content with their owned audience, increasing your reach 400%-500%.
- Trackable Social Media insights
- Organic and creative fan content (optional)
- More fans, more exposure, more traffic
How do your Superfans win?
- Access to your brand’s best content
- Increased connection and exposure to your brand
- VIP fan experience
- New ways to increase their social stature
- Prizes and experiences (You gotta give them an incentive for them to actually care!)
Brands cannot control where their target audience is socializing online, making it harder to reach the right audience organically. So it’s no wonder only 3-8% of brand posts on Facebook earn significant organic reach. Why pay Facebook to control who sees your content when you can give that power to your number one fans? After all, who do you think will treat you better at the end of the day: a big corporation or friends and family?
Ready to Get Started with Our Social Media Services?
Call Post Launch today to learn more about the importance of social media in digital marketing, the differences between social media management and engagement, how we can help your business succeed in the world of social media or our SEO services.
Or don’t if you don’t want to leverage two billion people, it’s cool.
- Your Ultimate Guide for Building a Successful Business Instagram Profile
- I Grew My Followers But No One’s Buying: What Gives?
- We’re Adding Social Media and High-Quality Content to Our Thankful List
- Feeling Twitchy? Learn to Grow Your Streaming Audience through Community Outreach
- Twitter Moments and How Explore Has Changed the Game
- Should I Really Boost My Facebook Post?
- Using Gifs in Your Online Content
- Memes throughout History: Where Did It Begin?
- Facebook SEO: Yes, It’s Technically a Search Engine
- Get Trending! The History of the Hashtag and How to Use One
- LinkedIn Marketing for Dummies
- Twitter Marketing for Dummies
- Facebook Marketing for Dummies
- Social Media No-Brainers
- Flashback Fridays: The Ghost of Failed Social Media Platforms
- Our Predictions for How Social Media Will Evolve in the Future
- Creating the Perfect Social Media Post
- How the Heck Do I Get More People to Like My Facebook Page?
- How Much Social Engagement Is the Right Amount?
- Features on Twitter You Didn’t Know about But Should
- Features on Facebook You Didn’t Know about But Should
- Top Social Media Makeovers in 2016
- What’s Your Damage? How to Evaluate Your Social Media Marketing
- Monthly Marketing Tips: Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Engagement for Your Dental Practice
- Social Media Made Super Easy [Recipe]
- LinkedIn Marketing Trends of 2016 and What to Expect in 2017
- Showing Gratitude through Social Media Best Practices
- Twitter 2016: A Flock of Upgrades
- Top 5 Halloween Marketing Campaigns of the Last 5 Years
- Tips to Increase Your Social Media Presence and Web Presence
- Social Media Event Success: A Case Study
- Twitter 101 for Real Estate Marketing and Lead Generation
- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Pay attention to me!!! AHHHHHHHH
- 5 Steps to Increase Social Media Presence – an Infographic
- What is New With Twitter and Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Best Practices for 2016
- 5 Easy Steps to Increasing Your Social Media Presence