“The only thing worse than a social networking junkie who breaks out in a cold sweat if she hasn’t updated her page in the past 10 seconds is the person (usually it’s a guy) who proudly refuses to join Facebook. You know, that same d-bag who held out on getting a cell phone until, like, 2002.” – Andrea Lavinthal
Social media is a worldwide phenomenon that spans over two billion users. If your business isn’t on social media platforms interacting with this large audience, you’re missing out.
Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn have changed how we network with others. They influence how we consume content. It’s more than just socializing online—social media marketing means you’re actively participating in a conversation in which you can share your ideas, your events, and your brand’s story.
If you’re not as tech-savvy and into Millinneal things like social media as we are, don’t worry. Post Launch will build you a strong social media campaign and participate in those conversations on your behalf. We’re a full-service social media marketing agency and internet marketing company in Las Vegas. We’ll not only promote your business, but we’ll also engage and leverage your online audience.
Why Does My Business Need Social Media Marketing?
We know what you’re thinking:
“Two billion people is a lot of people.”
“But my last social media post only reached three people—one of which was my kid.”
“Do I have to be on Twitter and Facebook and LinkedIn? That’s three more platforms than I want to deal with.”
“How will Post Launch help me?”
Our social media management services are here to help busy business owners like you.
The purpose of social media marketing is to get your business where your audience is. With two billion active social media users, you can bet that your audience is somewhere in that mess of people. It’s our job to find them.
We’ll work hard to create, grow, and engage your users on the major social media platforms. We’ll share and post original, exciting content with your followers. Our process ensures your social content is timely, engaging, relevant, and consistent. And we know you wouldn’t want to have it any other way.
Our team will also help grow your visibility online through social media engagement. It’s like social media management on steroids. We apply strategies to boost your followers and reach even further.
We track and follow users from around the world who express interest in your type of business or service. We personally reach out to social media users on your behalf, comment on posts, engage with active users in your networks, spend extra time building your follower base, and much more.
These strategies begin with determining the best platforms for you, your industry, and your target audience.
Social Media Marketing Services
Facebook marketing services are a must for your business. This platform is a powerful tool for your Internet presence. As the most popular of all the social media platforms, Facebook can provide you more value than you can believe. You just have to know how to use it to your advantage.
Why should you give in and build your business’s Facebook page? Well, Facebook takes you to where your audience is and allows you to interact with them in a way that was never possible before social media marketing existed. It’s basically a search engine, which means it’s another platform that’ll help your website gain more traffic and your business obtain new leads.
Our Facebook marketing experts will help you create a deeper connection with your audience online. We know the best practices for Facebook marketing and how to grow your brand awareness. We’ll optimize your business’s page with all the necessary information. Then, we’ll start sharing engaging posts that will not only reach more followers on Facebook but also lead them back to your site, increasing your traffic there as well.
Twitter for small business marketing doesn’t have to be difficult. Once you understand the platform and its purpose, you can build a strong strategy to communicate with your existing audience and reach new followers, too!
This platform encourages engagement in the form of retweets, likes, and a feed of trending hashtags. These #hashtags allow users to keep up with what’s going on in the world, and they can join a more global conversation online. It allows you to more easily connect with industry influencers, give your clients updates about your products or services, and hear feedback from your target audience on what they want from your brand. In other words, you need to be there.
Our Twitter marketing services will leverage engagement opportunities and introduce your brand to your audience in a fun, new light. With an active presence on Twitter, you can lead people back to your site, increasing your traffic. That’s where we come in.
Social media is so popular now that even the professionals want to take part in the action. LinkedIn is a social networking platform geared towards professionals and Business-to-Business (B2B) connections. It provides a great platform to get poached for a better job. So hey, why not?
If you’re not privy to the goldmine that is LinkedIn, it’s time you join the party. It’s THE social media platform for businesses. In other words, it’s the professional social network. Like Facebook for business, LinkedIn’s platform helps you keep your followers, customers, clients—employees, even—updated on all things going on with your company. With LinkedIn, though, content is more focused on a professional and educational purpose.
LinkedIn marketing helps your business generate leads, build brand awareness, establish B2B connections, and engage your target audience. And if your target audience includes working professionals, LinkedIn marketing services are what you need.
Imagine you live in a world where your brand is all over social media, but you didn’t even have to create a post. Crazy, right? If only we could all stop wasting time on social media trying desperately to get likes from friends and family that never even purchase our stuff. Well, now you can live in that world! The answer is social amplification.
With social amp, you can increase your brand’s social media reach by 400%-500% in a very short amount of time. Like, we’re talking days. Considering 92% of audiences trust peer recommendations and only 14% of audiences trust paid advertising, the only way to quickly get organic recommendations is with social amplification. Check out how easy it is, with these three simple steps. (C’mon, it takes more steps to make a PB&J.)
Brands can’t control where their target audience is socializing online, making it harder to reach the right audience organically. So it’s no wonder only 3-8% of brand posts on Facebook earn significant organic reach. Why pay Facebook to control who sees your content when you can give that power to your number one fans? After all, who do you think will treat you better at the end of the day: a big corporation or friends and family?
Work with the Best Social Media Marketing Agency
Post Launch is staffed with people who know social media like the back of their hands. Talk to us today to start building your social media marketing strategy and find out what your opportunities are to grow your web presence.
- How User-Generated Content Can Grow Your Relationship with Your Audience
- How to Reach the Most Popular Instagramers with Cold Email Marketing
- Your Ultimate Guide for Building a Successful Business Instagram Profile
- I Grew My Followers But No One’s Buying: What Gives?
- We’re Adding Social Media and High-Quality Content to Our Thankful List
- Feeling Twitchy? Learn to Grow Your Streaming Audience through Community Outreach
- Twitter Moments and How Explore Has Changed the Game
- Should I Really Boost My Facebook Post?
- Using Gifs in Your Online Content
- Memes throughout History: Where Did It Begin?
- Facebook SEO: Yes, It’s Technically a Search Engine
- Get Trending! The History of the Hashtag and How to Use One
- LinkedIn Marketing for Dummies
- Twitter Marketing for Dummies
- Facebook Marketing for Dummies
- Social Media No-Brainers
- Flashback Fridays: The Ghost of Failed Social Media Platforms
- Our Predictions for How Social Media Will Evolve in the Future
- Creating the Perfect Social Media Post
- How the Heck Do I Get More People to Like My Facebook Page?
- How Much Social Engagement Is the Right Amount?
- Features on Twitter You Didn’t Know about But Should
- Features on Facebook You Didn’t Know about But Should
- Top Social Media Makeovers in 2016
- What’s Your Damage? How to Evaluate Your Social Media Marketing
- Monthly Marketing Tips: Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Engagement for Your Dental Practice
- Social Media Made Super Easy [Recipe]
- LinkedIn Marketing Trends of 2016 and What to Expect in 2017
- Showing Gratitude through Social Media Best Practices
- Twitter 2016: A Flock of Upgrades
- Top 5 Halloween Marketing Campaigns of the Last 5 Years
- Tips to Increase Your Social Media Presence and Web Presence
- Social Media Event Success: A Case Study
- Twitter 101 for Real Estate Marketing and Lead Generation
- AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Pay attention to me!!! AHHHHHHHH
- 5 Steps to Increase Social Media Presence – an Infographic
- What is New With Twitter and Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Best Practices for 2016
- 5 Easy Steps to Increasing Your Social Media Presence