Marketers and brands are starting to realize the gravity of a good SEO strategy. But how does search engine optimization truly work to help grow a brand’s presence online? It seems the only people who actually know what that term means are SEO firms and computer nerds working in their mom’s basement (maybe).
Business owners are jumping over each other and their budgets for a term they don’t fully understand. But the reality is, SEO is really just a small part of what your overall marketing budget should be.
SEO Services in Las Vegas and Beyond
Your online presence can make or break your business. While traditional marketing can be an effective tool, the heavy hitters are the professionals who propel your online marketing to reach a greater audience. Through our SEO services, we develop your Internet marketing to have a strong presence on major search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
Post Launch can act as your personal digital marketing consultant, in which our SEO experts analyze your website and help determine the areas that can be improved to boost your online reputation. We’re a firm that loves the luxury of giving juicy tips, helping our clients succeed online, and expanding their reach well beyond expectations.
For many, terms like analytics, data, marketing strategies, and search engine marketing are just that—terms. But to us at Post Launch, they are the language to your online success.
Think of SEO This Way
Our Las Vegas SEO company wants to help you better understand search engine optimization. SEO is equivalent to the windshield wiper fluid in your car. It’s no more than the ability to see and be seen.
But when you’re driving the car that is your marketing department, you need a heck of a lot more than windshield wiper fluid to move forward. Where would you be without the engine, gas tank, fuel, tires—basically the whole car.
Web presence marketing is the car you drive—including all those good mechanical bits under the hood. SEO is one component of web presence marketing.
Ever hear the saying, “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink?” SEO is simply the ability to drive traffic to your website, (allowing the world to see you and you to see the world), but it won’t turn that traffic into customers.
That’s where all that other good stuff comes in. Where traditional SEO firms stop is where Post Launch really takes off. Don’t believe us? Check out our web presence marketing page to learn more.
Your technical SEO experts at Post Launch know what to do
Search engine optimization and search engine marketing have a lot of moving parts, meaning it’s simply not a one-and-done tactic. Yes, it’s a complicated form of windshield wiper fluid.
SEO services focus on improving your site’s rankings in organic search engine results—the unpaid ones. These results are also called natural results or earned results. Engaging in good SEO strategies can help your website to rank higher (hence that seeing stuff we keep talking about).
Like many other aspects of digital marketing, SEO is time-consuming. Who has the time to do a bunch of crap on the backend of a website that no one will actually see? Not too many business owners. How do you create the time needed to get your business website’s SEO up-to-par? You delegate that SEO work to someone else so you can get back to running your business (or sitting on the beach if that’s your preference).
The Expert Las Vegas SEO Company
Post Launch is your technical SEO consultant. We know several SEO tactics you can do from a technical perspective to make sure your web pages are all juiced up and delicious to Google and other search engines. And we do the constant research to make sure we’re up to speed with best practices in the SEO industry.
With SEO, search engines are more likely to see you as the awesome business you are (It’s that windshield wiper fluid we were talking about). There are several things you can do to make your website delicious, (technically speaking). Things like making sure your URL structure is correct, making sure your images and videos are web-optimized, making sure your site is fast and mobile responsive.
Want to know if your website is technically search engine optimized? Use this checklist of technical SEO website necessities to determine the SEO strategies you already have in place:
- Do a quick Google search of your site (Type “Site: www.website.com”). Does your homepage pop up first? If not, there could be issues, like a penalty or poor site structure.
- Do a quick search for duplicate content (take a snippet and place it in quotes, then search for it in Google). Do you have NO duplicate content on the same or another domain?
- Is there an Analytics tracking code on every page?
- Is there one URL for each piece of original content on your website?
- Is your website’s URL structure descriptive, friendly, and keyword optimized?
- Is your homepage optimized with at least 300 SEO optimized words?
- Is your primary keyword(s) phrase contained in an H1 tag?
- Search Google for your business brand and branded terms. Is your website on the first page of Google or the first result?
- Perform a quick mobile search for your website. Is it mobile optimized? Does it have a “mobile-friendly” label? If not, you are likely being penalized by Google.
Post Launch’s SEO process
We know each of our client’s businesses are different—with differing needs and goals. That’s why at Post Launch, we create an individual strategy for each campaign. That means we do the work to research your brand’s marketing as-is. From there, we determine specific actionable steps we can take to improve your online presence.
Keyword Search Optimization
Technical SEO services are just one avenue to juicing up your website for Google. Search engines love keywords. In order for them to be successful, however, they need to be in the right places.
How keyword optimization works
It doesn’t take a genius technical SEO consultant to know what keywords should be sprinkled throughout a specific business website to get the right kind of visitors. Just take your industry (i.e. furniture) and attach it to your location (i.e. Las Vegas), and you have your first authority keyword (furniture in Las Vegas). That was easy!
Things get a little more complicated once you dive into keyword optimizing your website. Included in keyword optimization is research, analyzing your competition and audience, and ultimately choosing the most appropriate keywords for your business online—which may not be the keywords you initially think of.
Where should you place the top keywords on your website?
We’re glad you asked. The days of keyword stuffing are over, so if you’re thinking of just building backlinks with “my industry, Las Vegas” listed over and over, think again. Google is too smart these days to accept these trickery Blackhat ways of the past. No one likes a keyword stuffer.
Using keywords naturally throughout your content is the best way to give your site some authority. Add keywords to the following areas for the most optimal placing:
- Meta descriptions
- Headings and content
- Image titles and alt text
Keyword optimization is an ongoing Internet marketing strategy. Each new page you add to your website should include a target keyword for a particular product or service you offer. No longer is the content you write just for your users. Now, the Google Bots are reading too. They can either hurt or help your site, depending on what they see.
Keyword optimization cannot happen with content. And we mean actually writing content—consistently. Weekly blog posts and everything. At least that’s what it takes to keep your website search engine optimized with keywords and such.
Not a good writer? Don’t like to write content? Don’t have the time to write? We get it. That’s what Post Launch is here for. Pumping out keyword-rich content is what we’re great at over here in our Las Vegas Internet marketing firm.
Being humble?… Not so much.
The Answer to Your SEO Quandary? Post Launch.
Post Launch is the premier Las Vegas SEO company because we employ those nerds mentioned earlier who know how to do this stuff—and do it well. Here’s how your business can benefit from our SEO services:
- SEO makes you more visible online.
- It helps gain authority in Google search results.
- You can reach more potential customers and convert them.
- And, you don’t have to do it yourself!
Unlike your average marketing company and other SEO agencies, Post Launch works seamlessly to build, manage, and expand your online web presence. Our team of SEO specialists has the experience and knowledge to develop a top-notch marketing strategy that is unique to your brand or industry.
Although SEO is only the windshield wiper fluid on your web presence marketing car, it is still one of the most important Internet marketing strategies to apply to your business. Because people need to see you and you need to see them! The fact is, if your website is not SEO friendly, all the other web presence marketing strategies we apply will be less effective because fewer people will see them.
- What Exactly is SEO?
- How Can Video and Podcast Content Help You Boost Your Google Rankings in 2020?
- The Best Local SEO Tips by Industry
- Why Include HTML Markups in Your On-Page SEO Strategy
- Why Everyone Should Be Thinking More Deeply about Internal Linking
- The Top WordPress Plugins You Need to Search Engine Optimize Your Site
- Digital Marketing New Year’s Resolutions [Infographic]
- DIY SEO Is Like a DIY Holiday Gift: Not the Best Idea
- Your Guide to Navigating Google SERPs
- Why You Need Backlinks and How to Acquire Them Successfully
- SEO Terms for Noobs
- Organic Traffic Isn’t Just for the Hipsters or Healthy Conscious Moms
- How to Optimize Your Content for a Google Featured Snippet
- Trick or Treat: Spooky Black Hat SEO Tactics You Should Avoid
- The Scariest Scenarios for an SEO Company
- Digital Marketing 101: Helping the Google Bots Crawl
- We’re in Your Neighborhood: How to Write Content for Local SEO
- How to Make Customer Reviews Work for You
- 10 Reasons WordPress Is the Best CMS for SEO
- Facebook SEO: Yes, It’s Technically a Search Engine
- Digital Marketing 101: WordPress SEO for Beginners
- Who the Heck Is My Target Audience? Creating Buyer Personas
- The Ultimate Guide to HTTP Status Codes and SEO
- I’ve Been a Bad Marketer: Why Google Penalized Your Website
- Mobile before Beauty: Optimus Prime Your Website
- 5 SEO Scams and Promises that Gag Us with a Spoon
- Understanding the Importance of User Experience
- Fuel Your SEO Keyword Research Strategy for 2017 and Beyond
- Keyword Strategy for the Layman
- What’s Your Damage? How to Evaluate Your SEO
- Voice Search Trends and Stats: Why You Should Care
- The Center of Your Universe: Business or Customer
- The Emoji Impact in Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- 13 Tells of a Lousy SEO Company
- Bringing Back the SEO Basics, Back to School Style
- Stay Connected to These Blogs While on Vacay
- Remember Your Underwear and Your Marketing Before Going on Vacation
- WTF is a Backlink and Why is This Las Vegas SEO Nerd Talking About it?
- Quick and Delicious SEO Tips for the Busy Business Owner
- ECC Brings You VPX Vape Expo – Marketing Opportunities
- Checking Your Google Map Listings All Day Will Make You #GoogleMapsCrazy
- Holiday Web Presence Marketing Fails
- Is Google Goliath and Your Business David When it Comes to Web Marketing?
- Why Keywords Matter to Your Web Marketing
- Summer School SEO
- Best Practices in Web Presence Marketing 2015
- More Than Just SEO