Email marketing has come a long since way since its AOL days. Although email is still alive and kicking, with over 4 billion active email accounts in existence, it’s changed some when it comes to its marketing purposes. Although your grandma may be familiar with the term “you’ve got mail,” we doubt she is familiar with term “email marketing automation.” But the term sounds much scarier than it actually is.
What is Email Marketing Automation?
Email marketing automation simply refers to an online software that exists with the primary purpose of automating emails. The best marketing automation example out there is Amazon. When it comes to selling you stuff you don’t need but still want through email, Amazon is godlike. In reality, we can’t all be Amazon. But why should that stop us from trying? If we get close to Amazon, is that not enough? If you bring in just half the amount Amazon brings in, wouldn’t you be happy? Should the Amazon gods stop you from bringing in your own success through email marketing? We didn’t think so.
Marketing automation can bring in a huge ROI if done right. But if you don’t set up your marketing automation platform correctly the first time, your investment in the software could fail. Let’s face it; nobody likes spammy emails about stuff they don’t care about.
But when marketing automation is set up right, the sky’s the limit. That’s why we’re here: to launch you to the skies of success with email marketing. To provide you with the software and set it up for you, so you won’t have to worry about doing it right the first time. No need for you to bother with sending sales and follow-up emails.
Why should YOU use email marketing automation?
- Email Marketing Automation generates less repetitive emails and more creative emails.
- It improves your marketing accountability. Let no leads slip through the cracks!
- You’ll create customers for life, instead of one time sales.
- Email marketing automation takes targeted emails to the next level.
- You create everything ahead of time, so you can sit back while the emails go out.
- You’ll reduce time spent sending emails.
- Automated data tells you which emails are working for which people.
- You can see which leads are hot by following their actions on your website after opening your email— creepy, right?
- You can kiss cold calls goodbye! (And let’s face it, you weren’t really doing that anyway.)
- You’ll generate leads and drive sales, all while sitting back and relaxing.
That last one is our favorite. Just think about it: going on vacation while still making money, sitting on the couch while still working for your business, watching Game of Thrones on repeat till the new season comes while pining over the fact that it won’t begin until June 2017 which is two months later than normal…
Anywho, email marketing automation is a good investment to make, but only if you do it right. If you want to do it right, contact Post Launch for a free consultation.
And while you’re in the learning spirit, click on the following links to learn more about each email marketing services we offer: